Charity Open Day 2015
The Hattingley Valley Winery and Vineyard Charity Open Day 2015
In aid of MOVE – a charity for critically disabled children in Hampshire.
Monday 31st August 11am – 4.30pm
£5 entry (free to 12 years and under)
Join us for a fun day out for all the family; activities include:
– Guided tours of winery and vineyard
– Bar serving award winning Hattingley Valley Fizz, English wines and Hampshire ales
– On line/live auction: bid in advance by visiting movehampshire.co.uk or bid on the day
– Local folk duo, Sandtimer, providing toe-tapping music
– Sheep racing – get ready to place your bets!
– Wine Appreciation Masterclass
– Wine Tasting Quiz
– Farmers’ market produce stalls
– Vintage car rides to the vineyard
– Sideshows for all the family
– Home produce stall run by MOVE
– All day refreshments & lunches.